This will be a two-hour advanced talk on how to build a real-time predictive analytics pipeline.
What You'll Learn
- Setting up an automated text processing pipeline in the cloud using Azure ML and R
- Setting up an elastic scaling web service endpoint for your predictive model in Azure ML
- Opening up a live Twitter stream using Python
- How to ingest the Twitter stream into Azure messaging queues via Python
- Hooking upstream processors to your queues and referencing your deployed predictive web service
- Real-time dashboarding with PowerBI and C#
- Building a sentiment classification model in Azure ML and R from a supervised Twitter dataset
Supplementary Material found here
Phuc H Duong - Phuc holds a Bachelors degree in Business with a focus on Information Systems and Accounting from the University of Washington.