R’s ggplot2 package provides the R programmer with dozens of print-quality visualizations where any visualization can be heavily customized with a minimal amount of code.
The focus of this webinar is on using ggplot2 to analyze your data visually with a specific focus on discovering the underlying signals/patterns of your business.
What You'll Learn
- Craft ggplot visualizations, including customization of the rendered output
- Choose optimal visualizations for the type of data and the nature of the analysis at hand
- Leverage ggplot2’s powerful segmentation capabilities to achieve “visual drill-in of data”
- Export ggplot2 visualizations from RStudio for use in documents and presentations
- Arham holds a Masters degree in Technology Management from Texas A&M University and has a background of managing information systems.